- Deep drilling machines “Made in Germany”. As specialists in the field of deep drilling manufacturing technology, we offer our customers machines, tools and services from a single source.
- We are part of an international group of companies with over 1,000 employees. Our company has stood for quality, precision and customer proximity for more than 50 years.
- Quality standards, innovative technologies and maximum reliability have made us a sought-after partner on the world markets and the leading company in our industry.
We are looking for support for the task area assembly and commissioning of our deep drilling machines in-house and at the customer. You have:
• An apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics engineer or comparable training in mechanical engineering
• knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics
• Assembly experience in mechanical engineering
• Knowledge and safe handling of CNC controls
• Willingness to work in the field for our international customers
• knowledge of English
• independent and reliable way of working, but also team player friendly and competent appearance
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your complete application, stating your salary requirements – also by e-mail – to:
TBT Tiefbohrtechnik GmbH + Co