With the TBT deep hole drilling tools with indexable inserts you get a powerful system designed for high chip volume for use on machining centers and deep hole drilling machines.
- High efficiency by specifically developed cutting edge geometry for optimal chip formation.
- Short downtime resulting from quick exchange of wear parts on the clamped tool.
- User-friendly as there is no regrinding and easy inventory of wear parts.
- Long tool life due to full coating and edge treatment
- Quick availability due to stocked wear parts.
The WP-ELB Series 10 is available in diameters ranges from 12,00 to 28,00 mm.
Drill heads are manufactured in 0,1 mm increments.
By means of adjusting shims, the bore diameter can be fine tuned.
For cross drilling a version with extra long drill head and 3 additional guide pads is available as option.
The tool clamping on the machine is the same as with conventional deep hole drilling tools with brazed carbide head. There are all clamping elements available.
You get the TBT single-lip drills with indexable inserts fully equipped and ready for use, together with the necessary key to change the wear parts.
We look forward to your inquiry! » Contact